Message from Havasu Landing Resort & Casino
The health and safety of our employees and guests is first and foremost in any consideration for re-opening. The CDC guidelines for creating a safer environment are strictly being followed and we’ve implemented additional safeguards.
We have been very busy during this closure!
- We have installed protective barriers at our Hotel Front Desk, Restaurant, Cage, Players Club and Mini Bar.
- We’ve installed many hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the property.
- We’ve deep cleaned and sanitized the entire property and will continue to do so.
- Prior to re-opening we will have deep cleaned and sanitized our carpets.
These are among the many things we are doing to provide the most enjoyable and safe environment to welcome you back.
The “NEW NORMAL” will include some restrictions and behaviors that may be new to you. They are as follows:
- You may be subject to Touchless temperature checks.
- Guests and employees MUST cover their mouth and nose when in the building.
- Smoking will not be permitted inside the building. You are allowed to smoke on our Bar or Restaurant Patios and our Beach.
- We will maintain reduced occupancy at all times.
- Some slot machines will be out of service to create Social Distancing.
- There will only be 3 seats available at each of our Table Games.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing will be done after any seat is vacated and prior to a new guest sitting down.
- We will not have any entertainment or events until further notice.
- Pool area closed until further notice.
- Our HiViKan Lounge and Bar will have limited seating to create Social Distancing
There will be limited seating available in our TuKuKan Restaurant to create Social Distancing.